Milton Disinfecting Fluid
Milton Steriliser / Disinfecting Liquid allows you to sterilise in just 15 minutes, killing bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores.
Having a wide range of uses, Milton has been used as a steriliser in hospitals and the caring medical sector for many years as a simple and very reliable method.
- Sterilising liquid
- Kill 99.9% of germs
- For Hospitals & Professional kitchens
- Kills Bacteria, Fungi & Viruses
- For use on work surfaces, floors, walls and utensils
- Can be used neat in hospitals for blood spillages
- Soak dentures in Milton Solution to clean and disinfect them
- Sterilise water bottles using Milton Fluid to get rid of smells and germs
- De-stain coffee cups and mugs by using some neat Milton Fluid on a sponge
- Use Milton Fluid to disinfect your bathroom basin, shower wall, tiled floors, soap holders, bath and drains
- Cleaning with Milton will help prevent the growth of mildew on seals and shower curtains
Toilets seats and covers can harbour bacteria and must be disinfected regularly. Wipe regularly with a Milton solution made up with Sterilising Fluid. You can also pour some Milton Fluid inside the toilet bowl which helps to prevent the spread of germs.
CLP - Ingredient label: <5% Chlorine-based bleaching agents.
Sodium hypochlorite which is the active ingredient found in Milton Sterilising Fluid can also be used for the treatment of skin infections such as eczema and impetigo. The diluted use of Sodium hypocholorites in bath can help rebalance the skin and lower the level of Staphyloccocus areus.
Milton by RIVADIS (was P&G)
|CLH Code ||Size ||Case Qty |
|605553 ||500ml ||6 x 500ml |
|605506 ||5 Litre ||2 x 5L |
Did you know?
Milton Sterilising Fluid can also be diluted and used as a mouth rinse. This was one of the first historical uses of Milton.