Community Pad Pressure Ulcer Overlay by Treat-Eezi
A technological breakthrough in pressure care, helping to heal stages 2, 3 & 4 bed/pressure sores.
'Deceptively simple yet incredibly effective'
Not to be compared with anything else on the market today, this patented and NHS clinically approved product is rapidly becoming the preferred purchase by private individuals throughout the community. This is the softest, most easy to use and cost-effective way to treat patients susceptible to pressure sores, allowing the patient a peaceful night's sleep anywhere!
Made from thousands of polyester fibres in multiple layers, the Treat-Eezi surface conforms to the natural body contours in both supine and seated positions. This provides pressure relief well below that of normal capillary blood flow, hence skin breakdown and shearing plus friction is simply diminished.
Bed Pad Features:
- The latest and easiest solution to pressure sores
- Keeps pressure below 28 millimetres of mercury (mmHg) on any given part of the body
- Wicks away moisture - reducing the problems caused by sweating
- Breathable - helps regulate body temperature
- Easy to keep clean - machine washable to 80ºC
- Can be washed and bleached
- Totally eliminates shearing forces
- Minimises friction between skin and pad
- Easily transported
- No pump - maintenance free and not dependant on electricity
- 2 years warranty
Community Pad Overlay
The Community bed pad overlay is 100 x 80cm so will cover part of the bed and will protect the most vulnerable areas. It is ideally suited for switching to the chair when the patient is sitting during the day. Available in 3 or 4 layers of fibres for different weight capacities.
Weight Capacity: 3 layer = 17 stone, 4 layer = 25 stone
Vapour Permeable Cover
Ideal for incontinent users and for complying with infection control when switching users. Flaps cover zips and crib 5 tested.
More information on the range can be found on a PDF we've produced - click HERE to view.