Invacare Softform Premier Maxiglide
The Invacare Softform Premier MaxiGlide mattress offers a new and innovative glide mechanism that significantly reduces shear and friction forces when used with an electric profiling bed. The patented design of the mattress allows the top surface to provide excellent pressure reducing properties along with a high level of comfort and support, whilst the base of the mattress uniquely separates to conform to the bedframe. The Softform Premier MaxiGlide is suitable for use with those who are considered to be at 'Very High Risk' of developing pressure ulcers.
- Effective pressure ulcer prevention - This mattress features a deep-contoured insert pad constructed from 'keyhole' cut castellated foam cells, which move independently to maximise the body contact area and optimise pressure reduction
- Reduces the need for manual handling - The profiling mattress maximises the benefits of an electric profiling bed, delivering improved positioning whilst reducing the requirement for repositioning of the client
- Multi-Stretch cover - The mattress cover is multi-stretch and conforms to the deep contoured castellation's on the upper surface of the mattress, minimising rucking and further reducing the potential for tissue damage
- Modular Construction - Enables easy replacement of all parts, increasing product longevity
- Pressure Ulcer Prevention - The mattress provides an excellent pressure reducing surface, designed to maximise the body contact are and prevent the build-up of pressure ulcers
- Cover is resistant to fluid ingress - Features include multi stretch, vapour-permeable and waterproof polyurethane cover with high frequency welded seams and a full length flap concealing the zip
- Fully detachable top cover and toughened polyurethane base - The toughened PU coated base protects the mattress against metal bed frames. The top cover is easily removed for laundering and foam inspection
- Does not require turning or rotating - Mattress does not require turning or rotating, significantly reducing manual handling risk
Max User Weight: 247.6kg (39stone)
Delivered rolled for your convenience, this mattress is then easily laid flat for 24 hours before use.