REVAL Transcare Powered Tilt & High-Low Bath with HydroSpa Option
Assisted bathing - promoting well-being and supreme safety for a luxury bathing experience.
A highly versatile bathing system, which is ideal for patients with reduced posture control. The vertical-raise side door allows easy patient access and the high-low function prevents risk of caregiver back strain. The Transcare system also has a unique tilting function, which allows patients with challenging conditions to semi-recline while fully immersed neck deep in water.
With cutting edge innovation and user-friendly controls, the Transcare features a touch-less panel designed to reduce risk of cross contamination which is important in today’s challenging healthcare environments. In addition, the Transcare features anti-scold technology and demonstrates compliance with all legal requirements set out by the UK water industry.
The superior style, design and build quality will ensure long term reliability and performance long into the future, guaranteeing reduced lifetime costs.
- Unique tilting function
- Vertical raise side door allowing easy access with or without a hoist
- Variable height tub with autofill function.
- Luxury re-enforced fibreglass tub design
- User friendly digital touchless controls
- Internal grab bar for increased safety
- Integrated thermostatic water controls (TMV3 and WRAS Cat 5 Certified)
- Available with four spa therapy options
- 3 year no quibble warranty
Assistive baths at the cutting edge of health and hygiene technology, they are safe and ergonomically comfortable.
Designed to bring speed, ease and efficiency, they give carers maximum accessibility with minimal effort - freeing them up to give patients all the care they need.