Mattress Overlay & Cushion Set
The Repose Mattress and Cushion has been designed for use on a standard single bed and static chair where it has been proven to be comfortable as well as providing effective pressure redistribution. Suitable for use in both acute and community settings.
The Repose pressure redistribution single mattress overlay and cushion comes packed inside a unique and easy to use pump, which enables the inflatable air mattress and cushion to be inflated ready for use within seconds and automatically ensures that the product is inflated to the correct pressure.
- Low Air technology distributes weight evenly and doesn’t lose its shape
- Designed to relieve pressure on soft tissue areas and provide comfort
- Lightweight for easier transport
- Easy to clean and will deflate down to a compact size
- Helps distribute pressure evenly
- Repose can be cleaned and reused
- This product is suitable for patients AT RISK to VERY HIGH RISK
Repose products provide effective pressure redistribution for all people at risk of developing pressure ulcers, including those assessed as very high risk. Repose is also appropriate for users with pressure related tissue damage – clinical supervision is advised where the damage is severe.
Not suitable for persons with unstable spinal fractures and where body shape is such that the person cannot be fully supported by the cushion
Repose Air Mattress Overlay + Air Cushion & Pump Package Specification
- Contains one mattress overlay, one cushion and supplied with one large pump
- Mattress Inflated dimensions: 1780(l) x 770(w)mm
- Cushion Inflated dimensions: 450(l) x 450(w)mm
- Max patient weight on cushion: 139kg
- Max patient weight on mattress overlay when used on a high specification foam mattress: 222kg. When used on a non-high specification foam mattress: 139kg