Invacare Softform Premier Active Care Hybrid Mattress System
This clinically proven mattress offers a 'Very High Risk' high specification static surface. Should a patient require stepping up to a dynamic surface, the discreet pump can be fitted to the air insert, transforming the mattress into an alternating surface, delivering additional levels of pressure relief. There is no requirement to transfer the client, thereby minimising any discomfort and reducing manual handling.
- Foam cell design - The cells offer a stable support surface for the patient. The advanced material used on the underside of the insert allows the foam to glide over the inner air cells with ease
- Channels in Blue foam U core - The tubes that supply air to the cells sit into securely designed channels, providing added comfort for the patient
- Cost saving construction - The top cover, bottom cover, foam insert, Blue U core and air cells are all easily replaceable
- Digital Pump - The digital pump features an LCD screen and audio alarm
- Intelligent software - The pump can identify and advise the status via the LCD screen
- Very High Risk static mattress - In the event of a power failure, the patient is still resting on a 'Very High Risk' pressure reducing surface
- Larger Brackets - The pump has been designed to accommodate a wide range of bed ends with its larger brackets
- 2 year warranty - For peace of mind
- Mattress dimensions - Width 880mm x Length 2000mm x Height 152mm
- Max user weight - 247.6kg (39 stone)
- Max cleaning temperature - 80ºC
Mattress & Pump included. If you wish to purchase mattress or pump separately then please go to our Active 2 alternative here.