The Hybrid-Power 2-in-1 mattress combines the pressure redistribution properties of high specification foam with alternating pressure relief. The visco-elastic foam conforms to the shape of the body, while the alternating cells assist with pressure relief.
There is no requirement to move the patient off the bed to step them up to an alternating system or step them down to a static mattress.
- Up to Very High Risk
- Castellated side formers to prolong longevity
- Zonal mattress surface gives additional support to vulnerable areas
- High frequency welded seams protect against fluid ingress
- Cover can withstand higher concentration of cleaning substances and offers greater resistance to abrasion
- White inner substrate means fluid ingress is easily identifiable to aid infection control
- Turning pillow provides additional comfort
- Low pressure and power failure alarm and indicator
This is a premium quality system that boasts an array of additonal benefits over other pressure relieving mattresses. The Static/Dynamic switch-over is utterly seamless meaning a patient can start off on a mattress that will cover any future need that arises.