Domus 3 Air Mattress System by APEX
Alternating Pressure Redistribution System with Low Air Loss.
Premium Quality Medium - High Risk Overlay.
- Static Mode: Equalises the pressure across the entire mattress to two thirds of its capacity, providing constant low pressure therapy to allow greater immersion into the mattress surface and delivers optimum pressure redistribution. This function can also be used for repositioning, manual handling and providing personal care for healthcare staff, as it creates a more stable surface.
- Alternating Mode: Continuously and sequentially inflates and deflates air cells to mimic natural sleep movement patterns and relieve pressure away from vulnerable areas, whilst also stimulating blood circulation.
- Micro Low Air Loss: Wicks moisture away to help reduce humidity and maintain patient's skin at ambient temperature.
- Low Pressure Alarm: Provides a visual warning light on the pump when the system loses air pressure, decreasing the risk of a prolonged loss in adequate alternating therapy.
- 4 Way Stretch Vapour Permeable Waterproof Cover: Reduces patient shear and friction, in addition to providing an easy to clean waterproof layer of protection to reduce the chance of the foam being contaminated and soiled. Also machine washable.
Mattress System Technical Specifications:
- Mattress Size: 200 x 85/90 x 12.7cm
- CPR: Yes
- Cell Count: 17 x 5" cells
- Pillow Function: Yes
- Pump Size: 29 x 18.5 x 12.6cm
- Cycle Time: 10 mins
- Operational Panel: Analogue (manual dial)