The Postura Askle Hip Abduction Positioning Microbead Cushion is designed to prevent incorrect postures of hips and knees and provide a stable position of hip abduction.
Positioning cushions allow the repositioning of patients quickly and easily in different postures in order to relieve pressure applied on areas at risk of pressure ulcers. This in turn means the patient is much more comfortable and has an improved quality of life.
Features of the Hip Abduction Positioning Cushion:
- Is recomended for use after hip replacement surgery
- Limits the risk of dislocation following total hip replacement when patients turn over
- No contact between knees
- Hip Abduction Cushion dimensions: 35 x 28cm
- Manufacturer code: VCP07CIC
Key Benefits for sustainable risk management:
- Anti-odour, anti-bacterial, anti-dust mite and anti-fungal
- Ultrasonic welding to avoid liquid penetration
- Silver (Ag+) ions to limit microorganism development
- PU-Polycarbonate coating on nylon mesh for greater durability
- Certified Oeko-Tex class 1 for direct contact with injured skin
- Microbeads in self-extinguishable PES to secure the use of products in bed
- Vacuum Touch concept for a good and stable repartition of microbeads in the cover