Oxford Voyager by Joerns
The Voyager Portable is the perfect solution for homes who have fixed tracking systems in multiple rooms. This hoisting unit is able to be transferred quickly and easily without the need for tools.
- Lightweight design, enables the carer to transfer the Voyager Portable hoist easily from one room to another
- Soft start and stop ensure the patient is transferred safely and comfortably
- Dual controls coupled with a removable handset allow total flexibility
- Simple trolley allows the Voyager Portable to be used with either the Easytrack or the Fixed track
- Prevent ever having to lift the hoist onto the rail - unique quick release strap allows instant repositioning of the hoist, saving time and battery power
- Emergency stop/lower and strap twist prevention helps ensure safety never becomes an issue
- The removable, chargeable battery allows 24 hour use and ensures the hoist is never out of action
- Audible low battery indicator will help ensure the battery will not run out at a critical moment
High lift capacity at 200kg SWL (441lbs/31st)
- Voyager Portable Overhead Hoist Unit with 2 point spreader bar
- Removeable Battery
NOTE: The Silva-Safety Slot® sling fixing is compatible on hoists with a loop fixing spreader bar and can now be specified for use with this wider type spreader bar on the Voyager hoist unit instead of the traditional slings that are supplied with loop or clip fixings.