The core ceiling hoist in the range, the Voyager 420 will satisfy the majority of manual handling requirements with a maximum user weight of 190kg (420lbs/30st). The Voyager 420 is available in a 2-way (powered vertically, freewheel horizontally) or 4-way model (powered vertically and horizontally). The standard Oxford spreader bar allows use of the full sling range.
- Strong, simple track design that can be installed quickly and efficiently. A full range of track options and accessories are available.
- Compact, ergonomic design
- 2 or 4-way models available (powered vertically and horizontally or just vertically)
- Audible and visual low battery indicator, ensuring there is always power
- Emergency lower and emergency stop both operated by a simple pull of a chord
- Simple to use handset. Includes return to charge point
- Soft start and stop movement ensures a comfortable transfer
- Oxford spreader bar allows use with full loop sling range
- Integrated charger allows quick and safe installation
- Infra-Red Remote Hand Control - Ideal for tall ceilings, over rehabilitation or swimming pools.
- Turntable - A 45° or 90° powered version is available providing a perfect solution to multi-direction or multi-room installations
- Gantry System - A 2 or 3m gantry system allows the Voyager to be installed where the ceiling is not suitable for the Voyager Fixed Track
- Tracking System - Wide range of track options including a 2m or 3m straight track, a 45 or 90 degree bend, x-y system, turntable and a variety of wall and ceiling brackets. The x-y system allows complete room coverage and is perfect for multi-bed environments
Not orderable online - Please contact us to request full details and options list.