Thorax Sling for use in combination with the MiniLift Standaid
ThoraxSling is a specially adapted sit-to-stand vest that is used in combination with the SystemRoMedic™ sit-to-stand MiniLift125, MiniLift160 & MiniLift200 lifters. It is easy for the caregiver to apply, while giving the user an added sense of security during rising and standing training.
Together with the MiniLift stand aid, the ThoraxSling provides a very gentle and pleasant sit-to-stand experience. The movement of the lift arm is designed so that the pulling motion ends comfortably in the lower back, which prevents the vest from riding up under the arms.
The Thorax Standing Sling has the unique arm supports on both left and right sides for service users who have perhaps had a stroke and are unable to hold onto the lift arms.
- Durable and easy-to-care-for polyester
- Easy for the caregiver to apply
- Very comfortable and gives the user an added sense of security
- Facilitates toileting
- Does not ride up under the arms
- Alternative lift loops enable an upright posture, regardless of the user’s height
- Armholders for hemiplegic users
- Provides support behind the back
Intended for users weighing a maximum SWL of 300 kg (660 lbs)
Sling belt available in sizes Extra Small to Extra, Extra Large
See below table for recommended user weights
| Sling Size || User weight || Lift vest width |
| X-Small || 20-50kg || 85cm |
| Small || 30-60kg || 94cm |
| Medium || 50-80kg || 104cm |
| Large || 70-110kg || 124cm |
| X-Large || 100-150kg || 146cm |
| XX-Large || 140-200kg || 170cm |