Braille & Tactile Room Signs
A range of signs that have been designed for people living with dementia using bold colours, clear pictures with tactile and braille lettering for clarity and ease of use.
Incorporating a beautiful illustration to help identify its room type - there is a sign and graphic available for every need within the dementia care sector.
- Hard wearing and wipe clean
- Clear imagery with an anti-glare surface
- Available in 25 colours*
- Braille lettering
- Tactile raised lettering
- Directional arrows or numbers
- Available with or without drill holes
* Due to the nature of the medium, exact colour matches cannot and will not be guaranteed.
- Base Material: Anti-glare clear PMMA acrylic
- Thickness: 3.2mm nominal
- Tactile Lettering and Pictograms
- Thickness: 1mm ABS DDA Compliant
- Braille Beads: Acrylic DDA Compliant