Drug Destruction Denaturing Kits
Often referred to as 'Doom Kit's and designed for single-use only, these controlled drugs destruction kits offer hassle-free handling. The wide neck on the 250ml and 1000ml jars allows for easy filling with visible fill lines ensuring precise measurements. With a clear tub, you can monitor contents and progress without opening the lid, enhancing safety and convenience.
Playing a crucial role in rendering surplus medication ineffective, allowing for proper and responsible disposal.
- No crushing required
- Visible fill lines so it is easy to see where to fill to
- Very fast acting - turns the contents to a semi-solid gel in just 30 seconds
- Clear tubs mean no need to open the lid to check contents or progress
- A straight forward process with instructions printed on the container label
- Complies with Misuse of Drugs Regulation (1985) amended
- Full denaturing process is complete after 1-2 minutes, contents turn green so you know when the process has completed
The CD Denaturing Kits are available to purchase online in three different size containers:
|CLH Code ||Pack Size |
|902212 ||3 x 250ml Jars |
|902331 ||2 x 1 Litre Jars |
|902332 ||1 x 5 Litre Container |
Your care home's safety matters, and our CD Denaturing Kits can be a valuable addition to your practices.