The Invacare Softform Excel
This static mattress provides a high level of comfort. The pressure relieving mattress core is constructed from high specification foam which provides even weight distribution for greater comfort and pressure re-distribution. With a robust foam base it prevents the mattress from bottoming out and is suitable for those considered 'At Risk' of developing pressure ulcers.
- Effective pressure ulcer prevention: The core of this mattress is constructed from a series of 'keyhole cut' cells, which move independently to evenly distribute weight, promoting greater comfort and facilitating pressure ulcer prevention. The robust base features a firm layer of high density foam to provide substantial support
- Multi stretch PU waterproof cover: The cover fabric provides excellent recovery and durability, and helps to reduce shear and friction forces. The base of the mattress is a tough coated polyurethane (PU) which protects the mattress when used with electric profiling bed frames
- Zip around three sides: Allows easy inspection of the foam core
- Rotate-only mattress: Rotate-only turning cycle will increase product longevity. Non turn reduces the amount of manual handling required
- Max User Weight: 140kg (22stone)
- Size: 88cm wide x 195cm long