Domus 4 Air Mattress System by APEX
Premium Quality High Risk Replacement System.
- CPR: The CPR toggles are located at the head end of the mattress and are designed to be highly visible and easy to use in an emergency.
- Transport Mode: Transport Mode is designed to be simple and easy to use. Its simple click in design also means it is robust and easy to keep clean.
- Air Cells: The air cells modular design means maintenance, replacement and decontamination are easy to carry out. Cell on Cell Technology also means that the patient is safely supported throughout the length of the mattress. The centre section cells have a Micro Low Air Loss function to aid with air flow within the mattress.
- Head Up Control Panel: The control panel on the Domus 4 is specifically designed to be ergonomic and easy to see without the need for the caregiver to change position when using it.
- Alternating Therapeutic Mode: Continuously and sequentially inflates and deflates the air cells to allow for pressure redistribution over a tenminute cycle time
- Cell on Cell Design: The cell on cell design offers the patient higher levels of support and comfort throughout the therapeutic pressure relieving cycle.
- Seat Inflate Mode: When a patient is in the upright position, the seat inflate mode increases the pressure throughout the mattress in order to better support the sacral area.
- Max Firm Mode: Hyper inflates the cells providing a firm surface for moving, handling and nursing procedures. For the safety of the patient the mattress will only stay in Max Firm Mode for 20 minutes and will then revert back to Alternating Therapeutic Mode.
- Low Pressure Alarm: Visually and audibly alerts the caregiver if there is a loss of air pressure in the mattress.
- Power Failure Alarm: Notifies the caregiver when there is a loss of power if the mattress is unplugged.
- Service Fault Indicator: Alerts the caregiver when the mattress needs to be repaired.
- Lock Out: Automatically locks the control panel to help prevent the changing of settings inappropriately.
- Static Mode: Addresses areas of high contact pressure by redistributing the body mass over a greater surface area through a process of immersion, which is acheived by reducing the mattress pressure by up to one third across the whole surface area of the mattress.
- Mattress Cover: The cover is flame resistant to BS 7175 Crib 7 and has a host of features to aid with infection prevention including a 360 degree zip, white underside, vapour permeability, antimicrobial properties and is water resistant. The cover is four way stretch to offer greater pressure relief and comfort levels to the patient, it is also possible to launder the cover in a washing machine.
Mattress System Technical Specifications:
- Mattress Dimensions: 200 x 85/90 x 20.3cm
- CPR: Highly visible CPR toggles
- Cell Structure: Cell on Cell Technology
- Anchoring Straps: For safe attachment to bed frame
- Static Head Sone: Yes
- Non-Slip Base: Yes
- Max Patient Weight: 200kg
- Cycle Time: 10 mins
- Hanging Brackets on Pump: Yes