Aquatec Orca Reclining Bathlift
The Aquatec Orca is a superior quality and durable bath lifter that is designed to offer comfort, safety and reassurance to those most in need of support as they bathe. The Orca incorporates increased leg room, ease of disassembly and an ergonomic, floating hand control that contains the light weight battery. The OrcaNG has an impressive weight limit of 144kg (22st) as standard.
An emphasis on ergonomic design allows the Orca to sit lower and further towards the back of the bath, giving increased leg room for deeper and more relaxed bathing. The increased height of the backrest provides full support whilst upright or reclined.
- Compact hand control with integral battery - The Orca bath lift incorporates a revolutionary lightweight battery contained within the ergonomic hand control. Raised profile, coloured buttons and an emergency stop feature allow simple, controlled operation to give reassurance and independence.
- Safe hand control fitting - The hand control connects within seconds to the back of the Orca, providing a secure and completely watertight seal. Effortlessly released with just one hand.
- Two-piece design - When pushed forward the Orca's backrest folds down and automatically unlocks. The backrest and base section can then be removed from the bath with ease. The 2 sections fit neatly into one another to give an extremely compact size for storage.
- Textured seating surface - The Orca has a textured surface allowing use without covers if desired. The side flaps are hinged flush to the main seating surface and allow comfortable and safe side transfers, without entrapment of skin.
- Easy to clean - The open, clean-cut design of the Orca combines with its smooth surfaces to offer effortless cleaning.
| CLH Product Code || Colour (Covers Only) |
| 112001 || White - 1573866 |
| 112002 || Blue - 1573876 |