A premium Ceiling Hoist System that will save you money!
Why choose a ceiling hoist?
- Takes up minimal space compared to a mobile hoist - always up and out of the way but there when you need it
- Minimises manual handling on behalf of the carer - no straining or heavy pushing required
- Narrow passageways and doorways no longer an issue - no more damage to the skirtings and architraves!
- A change in the user's condition does not require a change in hoist - suitable for any requirements
- Can lift higher and lower than a mobile hoist
- Very well received by the user - no sudden movements
Why choose the Ergolet Luna?
- The only manufacturer to offer a 5 year warranty
- Premium product with proven quality and workmanship
- Approved for use by only 1 carer
- Ergolet offer a very extensive tracking range to suit the most awkward requirements
- Ergolet systems can work off the walls
- Got to be the best looking hoist on the market
How will it save you money?
- 5 year warranty - an industry first
- Approved for use by only 1 carer - this alone means the system could pay for itself in a few weeks
- Flexibility of the mobile ceiling hoist means that only one actual hoist needs to be purchased but can be used in multiple rooms
- Ergolet offer a wide range of ceiling track systems, straight and curved tracks, turntables and track changers, that can be easily installed in a variety of configurations to suit the demands of each individual situation
- Ergolet's unique wall mounted tracks blend discreetly into the care environment and are transforming the way overhead tracking is carried out. An elegant alternative to obtrusive conventional wall and ceiling brackets that not only move across the wall, they mover through it!
- A simple and reliable mechanism for transferring patients from room to room on a 4-way sliding system.
- Mobile Flex fully mobile system - Suitable for people who need an immediate or temporary lifting solution that can be easily and simply fitted, used and removed.